WORLD BEHIND MY WALL

People think I'm strong but really, underneath this shell lies two very different personalities. Ever wondered why you could never figure me out? That's because you're not seeing the two personalities as being separate from each other. One of them is tough, bitter, disillusioned, swears, and doesn't want anything to do with insufferable bloody idiots; The other one is innocent, forever hopeful, idealistic, loves fairytales and looks forward to finding the perfect man. Both of them know that the perfect man is: 1) NOT an idiot. 2) Enjoys and appreciates their sense of humour. 3) Can handle her mood swings. 4) Able to keep up with her or, better yet, be one step ahead of her sometimes.




Hey hey hey...Check it out, man!

Wednesday, February 21, 2007 x 6:12 PM

Ok, ok, I know you are going to ask: What's with the "hey hey hey" thing? It's nothing. I just thought it would go with what I'm gonna say next, which is... WOW! Hua Yang and KO One are the coolest! I always thought that I would never be crazy about these...what are they called? Idol dramas? Well, anyway, I was WRONG!!! I was wrong, I was wrong, I was wrong!
Alright, calm down, witchdoctress... Back to what I was saying just now... I am now a die-hard fan of these two dramas! Oh yeah, baby!! ( What's wrong with me? I sound like I just stepped out from an Austin Powers movie!@_@)
Oh, by the way, I'm new at blogging and this is my first entry ever so I hope anyone who views my blog (blogs?) can be supportive. Thank you!
OMG, how can someone be so perfect? Electrifying eyes, killer smile, drop-dead gorgeous physique...He is DA MAN for me~ Jiro Wang Da Dong~