WORLD BEHIND MY WALL

People think I'm strong but really, underneath this shell lies two very different personalities. Ever wondered why you could never figure me out? That's because you're not seeing the two personalities as being separate from each other. One of them is tough, bitter, disillusioned, swears, and doesn't want anything to do with insufferable bloody idiots; The other one is innocent, forever hopeful, idealistic, loves fairytales and looks forward to finding the perfect man. Both of them know that the perfect man is: 1) NOT an idiot. 2) Enjoys and appreciates their sense of humour. 3) Can handle her mood swings. 4) Able to keep up with her or, better yet, be one step ahead of her sometimes.




Traumatising...!

Friday, February 23, 2007 x 2:48 PM

Oh my GOD!!!
You wouldn't believe it if I told you what happened to me just now! I was waiting at the bus stop for the bus alone. And there's this man who parked his car at the bus stop in front of me. I didn't see anything suspicious in that coz I thought he was waiting for someone. I only noticed that he kept looking at me and even then, I still didn't realize what he was doing. (Come on, who goes around looking at people's nether regions?) Then I saw some RHM (rapid hand movement). THEN I noticed that the freak/pervert was masturbating!!! Oh, GROSS!! >.<
But luckily I didn't shout something impolite at him like, " Get lost, you loser!" or "This is Chinese New Year, you idiot, not Freaks' Day Out!". Or there would be a very high percentage of probability that I wouldn't have posted this blog at all...
To summarize the whole incident, I saw a sad, disturbed guy who had no one to share the New Year with, I didn't get my my hair cut (coz the salons were all closed) and now I keep reliving the scene in my mind. Thanks a lot, you freak.