Expert guy-watching...
Sunday, March 4, 2007 x 2:16 PM
I declare myself the best guy-watcher ever!!!
Know why? I notice the cutest guys wherever I go~ For instance, I went to Orchard Road yesterday with my best bud Agnes. I saw a guy who was really, really cute! He walked past us but Anges didn't even notice his existence while I was all eyes and even turned around to watch him walk away (and let me tell you, he looks just as good from the back!@_@). And then, while Agnes was worrying about the phone call she had to make, I spotted another hunk! And this time it was like hitting the jackpot!! This guy was HOT! He looked like a model, all glamorous, you know? He was in a pink tee that showed off his great physique. What a shame he already had his arms around an Asian girl who was probably his girlfriend but definitely not as glamorous as he is...
Well, anyway... Why are caucasians always so much hotter than Asians?? Is it because most Asian guys don't work out? And Asian girls don't seem to shine as much if compared with a caucasian girl. Or maybe it's just the way I see things. I have a friend who finds ALL caucasians grotesque! Weird? I think so too...