WORLD BEHIND MY WALL

People think I'm strong but really, underneath this shell lies two very different personalities. Ever wondered why you could never figure me out? That's because you're not seeing the two personalities as being separate from each other. One of them is tough, bitter, disillusioned, swears, and doesn't want anything to do with insufferable bloody idiots; The other one is innocent, forever hopeful, idealistic, loves fairytales and looks forward to finding the perfect man. Both of them know that the perfect man is: 1) NOT an idiot. 2) Enjoys and appreciates their sense of humour. 3) Can handle her mood swings. 4) Able to keep up with her or, better yet, be one step ahead of her sometimes.




Hush hush

Wednesday, March 14, 2007 x 7:02 PM

A friend of mine was REALLY quiet today. I mean, he is already quiet enough normally, can you imagine it? He was like a clam! I don't know what was eating him! I tried to ask him-twice! But he just shook his head mutely and refused to tell me anything. I don't know if it was because of that thing which happened yesterday or not but it definitely seems like it! This may show my lack of consideration but how can I show my concern when he won't even talk to me?! Right?! Argghh!! Is that MY fault?
How come I end up writing about this kind of stuff??! It's because there's not much happening in my life, that's why! It's funny how I don't see that when I'm living it instead of trying to write it down...