Friend from Friendster
Saturday, March 31, 2007 x 5:05 PM
I am writing this as a promise to a friend of mine whom I have known for 46 DAYS. LOL. This is kinda weird, writing something that I know he's gonna read later! =)
Hmm, where to start? This friend of mine, you see, is actually an old school mate of my course mate here at Sunway. (I think when that course mate of mine sees this, he's going to know immediately who I'm talking about and I'm so embarassed because I - STOPPPPP!!! I'm not making sense, I know! Sorry...) Let's start all over again, shall we? Ok, the main reason we became friends was through this course mate of mine. The first impression I had of him was that he was a very family-oriented guy and that he had a lot of friends. After we started chatting, I found that we had some...let's say, interests...in common. The biggest common interest we shared was the most meaningful one yet, we both decided to give up this dream, one after the other. (Sadly, I was the first to give up!) Well, luckily, this didn't stop us from remaining friends! And gradually, I found him to be someone who could balance both work and play perfectly and was almost as equally "fei4" as I am! Not unlike me, if I'm allowed to say! =)
Me, I'm just glad he kept his arm. I would have been totally devastated if he lost it just for the sake of fanning me. (Hope you get a kick out of this, silly Billy! Bleh~)