Malaysia is a tree murderer!!
Friday, March 23, 2007 x 5:59 PM
Ok, now... Where was I? Oh, yeah. The biology project. If I do more projects like that, it's going to
shorten my life (Quote: my dear + best friend)!! It's the first time I ever spent so much time on a stupid project at once! I like to spread the work out over several days instead of rushing the whole thing out in 2 and 1/2 hours. What's more aggravating is that after I saved the file, closed it and sent it to my friend for printing, the pictures in the file just mysteriously disappeared! And I was idiot enough to actually insert the pictures again, save it, close it and send it to my friend, only to find that the elusive pictures had disappeared again! I repeated the whole process painstakingly for the 4th or 5th time and finally printed it myself. The printing process went well enough (except when I put in the 3rd sheet of paper and it jammed) and we were able to hand it in without any mishaps the next day. Phew! So glad that's over!
I was going home the other day and suddenly discovered that the trees in my neighbourhood had been cut for no apparent reason. The trees were fine originally and I think that it's worse that the trees had been cut since they help reduce greenhouse gases and all that! The sap that seeped out of the bark was red and looked like blood to me on that afternoon. Looking at all the sawed branches and tree limbs lying on the ground, I could only sigh helplessly , not being able to do a thing to help....