Ok, something more about my life...
Saturday, March 17, 2007 x 12:02 AM
Coz my friend commented that I'm writing about things that are waaayyyyy too impersonal!
Well... Let's see... Today, I stayed back at college to do a LAME bio project about recombinant DNA techniques. I know right? What's the point of doing a project about something that we won't probably touch on ever again??
Anyway, we went to SSD to do the project together on my Agnes's (my best friend!!) laptop. Instead on starting on the project immediately, she opened some videos and a few of us sat in a row and watched the videos together. Then when it was getting interesting, JY (that PIG!) came and stuck his big head in the middle of the screen! Can you imagine how irritating that was? What's worse is, he was extremely persistent and kept touching the laptop and sabotaging our video-watching!! In the end, I just pushed his head out of the way enough for all of us to see the screen clearly.
Oh, one of the most memorable things that happened was (oh, I am sooo BAD for writing this down! ^^) JY saw that the girl he had a crush on was going to come in to SSD and he was like, all nervous and quickly ran over to sit beside us in pretense but guess what? The girl had already seen him scrambling around over to our side! Honestly, the idiot...! LOL
You would think he could at least pretend to be calm and unruffled! Really, the idiotic things he does...
Oh yeah, Agnes and I had to go to the library to get some books for our research project so we left JY and Charlotte (a sweet girl from A levels) together with the laptop. When we came back, Charlotte was gone. Only JY was left. He immediately asked us,"Who told you that Charlotte has a bad impression on me? She just asked for my email address!" We laughed at him and I burst his bubble by saying,"Her asking for your email address doesn't necessarily mean anything ok!" The expression on his face was priceless!! I almost had an argument with him over the smallest matter too. I was annoyed that he had closed my window without asking. He said that it wasn't like I was using it. But I left halfway because we had to go to the library! Leaving it open wouldn't kill him, would it??
He left soon afterwards anyway... (Good riddance!) So we did our project quietly and made major progress! We completed 6 pages already, that leaves us less than half of the research left to do! Yeay!=)
While waitng at the bus stop for the bus, the two Africans that I sometimes see taking the same bus kept staring at me and Hannah! So we were dressed a little formal, so what? Never seen young girls dressed like ladies is it??! Mountain turtle! Wahaha...