WORLD BEHIND MY WALL

People think I'm strong but really, underneath this shell lies two very different personalities. Ever wondered why you could never figure me out? That's because you're not seeing the two personalities as being separate from each other. One of them is tough, bitter, disillusioned, swears, and doesn't want anything to do with insufferable bloody idiots; The other one is innocent, forever hopeful, idealistic, loves fairytales and looks forward to finding the perfect man. Both of them know that the perfect man is: 1) NOT an idiot. 2) Enjoys and appreciates their sense of humour. 3) Can handle her mood swings. 4) Able to keep up with her or, better yet, be one step ahead of her sometimes.




Laughing in the library

Thursday, March 29, 2007 x 9:18 PM

Today while I was at the library with my sister(Kelvin) and Dummy(Chin Seng), my dear+best friend(Agnes) was enjoying herself at Jusco Tebrau City... Poor me... *sobs* I don't why but Dummy and I keep end up talking about stuff that are REALLY giggle-inducing and we kept laughing and laughing in the library. It was already hard enough to speak through my giggles but having to do that AND controlling my volume was nearly impossible! But I managed. Basically, what we talked about was how my personally made handphone themes are really nice except they lack a few pictures or so occasionally. And that almost gave me a tummy ache from all the laughing. I guess you guys don't get the funny part huh? No sweat, my "sis" didn't really get what we were laughing about either! He just turned around and looked at us with an uncomprehending expression. And then we dissolved into yet another fit of giggles......
Afterwards, me and my dear went to play a round of table tennis in SSD. Before 3 minutes had passed, I "eliminated" a ping pong ball. How did that happen? I bent down to pick the ping pong ball up and *crunch* the ping pong ball went flat under my gigantic foot! You can't really blame me for that, I was wearing a pair of comfortable but ping pong ball-hating shoes. I swear! (Innocent, wide-eyed look)^^
Have any of you guys seriously considered getting nose accessories? Hmm... They are convenient, if you ask me. First of all, You can shine a light through the hole that's meant to be for putting the accessory in and the light would shine right in to your nose. Isn't that soooo convenient when you have a booger to pick?Or, you could install a night light in your nostril and have it shine through your nose. Great way to see in the dark, don't you think? And, if it rains, the hole would make a great drainage system and you wouldn't have to worry about the rain pooling up on your face. Now, if only Kota Tinggi had one of these highly efficient drainage systems, there would never be a flood again. I can't believe I'm being so sarcastic. I think I am good at it too, don't you? LOL =)
I can't believe I almost forgot to mention this!!! I saw a HUGE bunny rabbit this morning! Oh, it was the most adorable thing ever~~ Ooh~! It was discarded by the owner, I guess, since it was romping around on the grass patch freely. It had a brown patch over one eye and enormous, floppy ears. I would have tried to catch it if I wasn't waiting for my dear to fetch me... Such a pity...