T_T
Monday, March 12, 2007 x 8:24 PM
I received my SPM results today and guess what? 3As only!!!! And to think I put in so much effort during the exam! (OK, so maybe the ONLY subject that I really did my best in was English but it paid off! I got A1 in my 1119 essay as well!) To be brutally honest, I am feeling the slightest bit of disappointment but mostly, I don't quite care... At least I passed in 9 subjects, right? Failed in history but that was 100% a sure thing so...Oh, and I just scraped a pass in BM only! Phew!
The most important thing that happened today is I met my best friend, shiyin! She hasn't changed a lot, though. Her hair was a little longer and she had make up on but that's all. Why was I so excited to meet her again? That's because shortly after the SPM, she went to KL to attend a 3-month course and continued to work there after she completed the course so it is the first time in 4 months that we are meeting each other again! She said that my hair was longer than before and I looked prettier than last year. We did some catching up, of course. I can't believe how I managed to go through 3 months without her with me, since we were practically in separable last year, but I did. My other old classmates told me that I have grown taller! Thank you guys! Hopefully I have finally outgrown 155cm...^^
When we were getting our results from the administrative dept, one of the teachers kept asking us about Sunway College and why we didn't complete our high school education and blah blah blah. I didn't want to tell him," Who would want to study here when we can study at Sunway? It's not like it's so great studying here!" And when he knew that Shiyin had just scraped 5 credits in her SPM, he asked me," How many credits did you get? 3? 4?" I told him I had more than that number of credits and just showed him my result slip. Guess what did he say after he saw it? "Wah, so many credits ah?" Hey, come on, my results are not that terrible, ok??!!