WORLD BEHIND MY WALL

People think I'm strong but really, underneath this shell lies two very different personalities. Ever wondered why you could never figure me out? That's because you're not seeing the two personalities as being separate from each other. One of them is tough, bitter, disillusioned, swears, and doesn't want anything to do with insufferable bloody idiots; The other one is innocent, forever hopeful, idealistic, loves fairytales and looks forward to finding the perfect man. Both of them know that the perfect man is: 1) NOT an idiot. 2) Enjoys and appreciates their sense of humour. 3) Can handle her mood swings. 4) Able to keep up with her or, better yet, be one step ahead of her sometimes.




Head pounding like crazy... Would like to throw out a few swear words!

Tuesday, April 10, 2007 x 9:15 AM

I'm feeling terrible right now. I think I'm going to be sick! It was supposed to be a fun trip to Singapore and I am not supposed to feel like my head is underwater while my legs are deadweight but I do... Somehow, I really think it's got something to do with the trip yesterday. Last night when I reached home I was already feeling that something wasn't totally alright with me and I was right! =P
I can't move my head too much or it's going to fall off any moment! Judging by the feeling I get when I accidentally move my head, I think it weighs twice it's normal weight. Yup, no doubt about it... I was going to go to Singapore and stay with my dad for a couple of days but I guess I'll have to postpone this plan...
I wonder if it was something I ate yesterday? If that's the case, I know exactly what it was that made me sick - the chicken chop and cheese baked rice! Just the thought of it is making me want to puke! Excuse me...
Ok, I shouldn't be bitching about how sick I am! I should try to be upbeat and not let myself be conquered by my sickness! Yeah, that's the spirit~ ^^