WORLD BEHIND MY WALL

People think I'm strong but really, underneath this shell lies two very different personalities. Ever wondered why you could never figure me out? That's because you're not seeing the two personalities as being separate from each other. One of them is tough, bitter, disillusioned, swears, and doesn't want anything to do with insufferable bloody idiots; The other one is innocent, forever hopeful, idealistic, loves fairytales and looks forward to finding the perfect man. Both of them know that the perfect man is: 1) NOT an idiot. 2) Enjoys and appreciates their sense of humour. 3) Can handle her mood swings. 4) Able to keep up with her or, better yet, be one step ahead of her sometimes.




SIX weird things about me

Monday, April 9, 2007 x 8:10 AM

It's 6.40am and I've just found out that a pretty friend of mine just tagged me so I have to write 6 weird things about myself! Please... It's not even sunrise yet! Can she really bear to do this to me??! Anyway, it's not like it matters that much since I've already gotten up once at 3.20am to make sure that I'm not going to oversleep for today's Girl's Day Out! =P The girls that I'm talking about is Princess Vivian, Rich Girl Agnes and poor little servant me! LOL

6 weird things about moi:
1. I can sometimes really be a snob about people who have weird fashion sense (very unkind of me, I know...)
2. I can be secretly in love with many guys at the same time. Like for now, I'm in love with Jesse McCartney, Jiro Wang Dong Cheng, Daniel Radcliffe, Spiderman and Batman.
3. I don't like cuddly toys the way tons of girls go gaga over them. I once told a friend that they are a waste of space.
4. I can dislike a person but wish to be in his/her good books. (Now, THAT 'S weird!)
5. I'm not really guy-crazy the way my best friend says about me, I just like ogling over cute guys (especially Caucasians) the way sometimes other girls do as well, so please don't condemn me for something that can be a norm in other cultures.
6. It can be very easy to hurt me, despite my outwardly strong and care-free appearance. (So, please don't do that to me 'coz it can take me a long time to heal...)
Now that my secrets have all been laid out for all to see, I really, really I hope that no one's going to make me regret baring my soul. So it's up to you guys to decide what to do. Not going to add a smiley face here 'coz I'm serious about this.
I'm tagging:
Agnes
Lippy
JunYin
Peishi
Xixi
(Can it be someone who will never really write about the 6 weird things about him?? Coz I want to tag Jiro~ LOL)
Jiro
The 6 people that I've just tagged have to write 6 weird things about themselves and tag 6 other poeple too.