Exams are O.V.E.R.
Saturday, April 7, 2007 x 1:05 PM
Oh, pure, pure bliss~! Exams are finally OVER!!! *leaping for joy*
The best thing of all is that I went shopping after sitting for the last paper! =) My friend and I were unstoppable, I don't believe I've had that much fun since...since...well, I don't remember when exactly but you get the idea. Although I was wearing a low pair of heels, my feet still hurt after four hours of non-stop shopping. No, wait, I take that back. We did stop once - to get an ice-cream each. And the funny thing is, we were the only ones buying the ice-creams but after we'd bought one each, there was suddenly a huge crowd lining up for those ice-creams! I mean it, seriously! There wasn't a soul buying an ice-cream before we did but after we took our ice-creams and sat down to enjoy them properly, there was this really long queue in front of the shop! The shopkeeper must be really grateful towards us, I think~ LOL
I think I just discovered another major NO-NO that shouldn't be found in a plate of food - fish scales and bones! Going to add this to my list of dislikes. Wait, do I even have that list now? Lemme check...
Hmm, ok. It would seem that my highly cherished list of dislikes has been lost after I changed my blogskin to this one. Well, never mind, I'm going to add it back NOW.
I guess I should say something about the exams that just ended, seeing that everyone else has. And by "everyone", I do not include a certain gentleman going under the name of Wayne! Well, anyway, I decided to be more charitable and not diss him in my blog. LOL. The exams... What can I say? Exams are not supposed to be fun and enjoyable. They are meant to ruin your mood and it doesn't just stop at that - you spend your nights burning the midnight oil doing revision, hoping to do well in the exams, then when you get to the exam hall and read the question booklet, these thoughts are flitting through your mind:" What the heck? Is this question even in the syllabus??" "I know this question, I know this question! But if only I knew the answer, it would be so much more useful..." "I know I've read this but I'll be damned if I remember the answer!" "Hey... Are the invigilators trying to pull a fast one on us by giving us trick question booklets?? I can swear I never came upon these stuff in my revision!"
Do these words sound familiar to you? Perhaps they do but there's a higher percentage that they don't because upon receiving the "death sentence" from the invigilators, the only thing on most people's minds would be to start answering the questions with hyper speed (even if you don't understand a word of it). One of those thoughts did occur to me during my last exam, which was Chemistry, though. In a nutshell, it was tougher that I had anticipated. There! Obligatory deed completed. Tata!