Shop - and DIE!!!
Sunday, April 8, 2007 x 6:49 PM
I'm so looking forward to tomorrow! I can't wait for it to come! You know how people say that when you are looking forward to something, the day's supposed to seem like it's crawling past?? But strangely, the time seems to be passing as usual for me; it doesn't go too slowly, nor does it go too fast. I do seem to be in a shopping mood lately! The reason I'm so hyped up about tomorrow is that I'm going shopping with my "dear" and we haven't done that together for such a long time~ =(
But it's okay 'coz that's what we're gonna do tomorrow - literally shop till we drop! LOL
*gasp* Oh no! What if... What if we died of too much excitement??! Noooooooo (imagine this word being drawled out slow motion like in the movies).....!!!
Ok, enough fooling around. Now for the serious stuff: Have any of you seen bats before? I have seen one before; it was a really tiny one though. And dead. I guess it must have flew into my dad's apartment and couldn't find its way out and died of hunger... Poor thing, it was just a baby, really~
T_T