WORLD BEHIND MY WALL

People think I'm strong but really, underneath this shell lies two very different personalities. Ever wondered why you could never figure me out? That's because you're not seeing the two personalities as being separate from each other. One of them is tough, bitter, disillusioned, swears, and doesn't want anything to do with insufferable bloody idiots; The other one is innocent, forever hopeful, idealistic, loves fairytales and looks forward to finding the perfect man. Both of them know that the perfect man is: 1) NOT an idiot. 2) Enjoys and appreciates their sense of humour. 3) Can handle her mood swings. 4) Able to keep up with her or, better yet, be one step ahead of her sometimes.




Two good things

Friday, April 27, 2007 x 3:38 AM

Two good things happened to me today!! Oops, I mean, yesterday. Well, the 25th, anyway. The first was that I talked to a guy who turned out to be an old friend of mine called "kai3 lun2" from primary school. I thought that was him when I first saw him but I didn't dare to ask. Then he approached me in the cafeteria at college yesterday afternoon and I found out that it was indeed him! What a pleasant surprise! =) The second good thing that happened was that I met a good friend of mine, Jayne, from high school while I was taking the public bus home. We filled in each other about the stuff that happened to us over these four motnhs. Of course we do keep in touch via text messaging but it feels different talking face to face. It was such a great feeling, getting the chance to see her in person after more than 5 months. (Has it really been that long since I last saw her?? I'm sad to say that it's unbelievable but true...) I'm posting a couple of photos that we took together on the the bus~~
La la la~ It's such a wonderful world~ Haha... I guess everyone thinks that when

everything is going smoothly for them.^^