WORLD BEHIND MY WALL

People think I'm strong but really, underneath this shell lies two very different personalities. Ever wondered why you could never figure me out? That's because you're not seeing the two personalities as being separate from each other. One of them is tough, bitter, disillusioned, swears, and doesn't want anything to do with insufferable bloody idiots; The other one is innocent, forever hopeful, idealistic, loves fairytales and looks forward to finding the perfect man. Both of them know that the perfect man is: 1) NOT an idiot. 2) Enjoys and appreciates their sense of humour. 3) Can handle her mood swings. 4) Able to keep up with her or, better yet, be one step ahead of her sometimes.




Conflicting emotions

Tuesday, May 29, 2007 x 10:50 PM

I look in your direction
And find that you only have eyes for her
Can't blame you for loving her,
She, who is so perfect
But wait...
Why am I getting emotional over a friend?
Isn't he just a friend?
A buddy, a brother, a sister
My rock
Anything but my crush
He, too, only has eyes for someone else
Someone who once broke his heart
Someone whom he will continue to wait for
And I?
Where do I stand now?
Do I sit in the audience or play a part in all this?
Do I step back and let everything unfold itself
Or try to change things?

Everyone in my life now seems to be having relationship problems... It's so frustrating... Once again, my heart is getting that feeling. I hear the cracking sound and... and... yup, the pieces are on the ground again... I would like to make do without it but I can't. And, anyway, appraently my heart has the ability to regenerate itself... So it's no use trying to get rid of it coz a new one would just grow back in its place. Just gotta learn to live with it, I guess. Heartbreak or not.