Met Zhi Zhong at City Square!
Thursday, May 3, 2007 x 4:33 PM
I'm so glad we postponed our trip to Wednesday instead of going on Tuesday! Why? Coz I met one guy who was in the same society with me last year. That's basketball society, if you are wondering. And no, it's not the basketball team. Basically, what we do is making records of the points scored and the fouls and do stuff that no one else wants to do (like cleaning up the basketball court before a match and carrying the equipment needed to the location of the match); some of us are referees or umpires (it depends on whether you took the referee test or not, which I didn't, for the record). He didn't quite remember who I was but then he and I were never really close in the society anyway. Hardly a surprise there. The nice thing is, he asked to keep in touch with me and so we exchanged phone numbers. And the very same night we were chatting about my old school (which he's still studying at) and Sunway College. I found one of his questions really amusing:" Do you feel a sense of release after leaving high school?"
The irony about all this is that, Ever since I saw him in Junior 2, I've wanted to be friends with him but it's only after I've left school that I get the chance to do so. Is that irony or what?
Dare I put his name in here? I don't know why but I feel like I need to retain a bit of "private information" in my blog...