WORLD BEHIND MY WALL

People think I'm strong but really, underneath this shell lies two very different personalities. Ever wondered why you could never figure me out? That's because you're not seeing the two personalities as being separate from each other. One of them is tough, bitter, disillusioned, swears, and doesn't want anything to do with insufferable bloody idiots; The other one is innocent, forever hopeful, idealistic, loves fairytales and looks forward to finding the perfect man. Both of them know that the perfect man is: 1) NOT an idiot. 2) Enjoys and appreciates their sense of humour. 3) Can handle her mood swings. 4) Able to keep up with her or, better yet, be one step ahead of her sometimes.




Rheumatism ??

Thursday, May 24, 2007 x 9:01 PM

Is there anything more beautiful than pure happiness that doesn't come at the expense of others? I think not. I may not have fully recovered from my last heartbreak (which has nothing to do with guys but everything to do with friendship) but I sure am on my way to it! *wink* It helps to have a friend who I know will be there for me whenever I need him~ Just hope he doesn't get rheumatism in his old age! LOL. So bad of me! *.^ But seriously, old injuries always act up when you grow older, I forgot to tell him that... Leg injuries are not something to joke about even if they may seem unimportant now. Ok, I told him that and guess what he said? He told me the causes of rheumatism that had something to do with chinese medicine! I literally looked like that (@_@) when I read his message. It so totally reminded me of Wen Kang and I had an eerie sense of deja vu! I wonder how wen kang is doing right now? My friendship with Wen Kang was rather an unusual one; We met shortly after (or was it before?) my breakup with... um, let's just call him Fat Head here... And I think I was on the rebound, then I met Wen Kang. I think we both went a little crazy then. We were both aspiring to become doctors and so determined to fulfill our dreams and he was the first person of the opposite sex whom I knew wanted to be a doctor too and I was the first person whom he knew wanted to be a doctor too. We became very close and I might have given him the wrong idea. He told me about his feelings for me. I was still afraid of relationships at that time so I rejected him and tried to distance myself from him. Months later, I finally felt comfortable enough to start talking with him again. (I don't think he realised that I had been shunning him before.) Slowly, we built up our friendship. Dreams are never realistic and seldom ever come true, ours were no difference. Now, after 3 years, I've given up my aspirations of pursuing a medical education. Has he? I don't know... At least I was closer to our dream than he ever had been though...