WORLD BEHIND MY WALL

People think I'm strong but really, underneath this shell lies two very different personalities. Ever wondered why you could never figure me out? That's because you're not seeing the two personalities as being separate from each other. One of them is tough, bitter, disillusioned, swears, and doesn't want anything to do with insufferable bloody idiots; The other one is innocent, forever hopeful, idealistic, loves fairytales and looks forward to finding the perfect man. Both of them know that the perfect man is: 1) NOT an idiot. 2) Enjoys and appreciates their sense of humour. 3) Can handle her mood swings. 4) Able to keep up with her or, better yet, be one step ahead of her sometimes.




Losing sleep over mundane reasons... Not good!

Wednesday, May 2, 2007 x 8:51 AM

I have been having weird dreams lately... So far, there's been two dreams that fall into this category. The contexts of the dreams are pleasant but I feel that I shouldn't be having them. They include a friend of mine. In reality, we are just friends but in my dreams, we aren't just that. In fact, he even asked me to be his girlfriend in my dreams! And the strange thing is that, in one of these dreams, I noticed that my friend's nose is of a funny shape and I didn't like it. Throughout the dream, my mind could only focus on the fact that his nose was weirdly-shaped and that he wanted be to be his girlfriend. In reality, his nose isn't shaped like that at all! So many questions and yet, no answers to these questions... I can hardly tell him about my dreams and then ask him why I've been having them, can I? It makes me feel somehow guilty and I think that having these dreams do not bode well for me as nothing that happens in my dreams ever come true. EVER. Is my sub-conscious telling me to give up on this lost cause? I'm so confused, I wish I knew what to do...
Arghh... other than that the other reason that I can't go to sleep is that I'm going out with my best friend tomorrow! I haven't seen her for a few months already so you can imagine how much I'm looking forward to this!
Why is it that nothing in my life is exciting? The things that I post in my blog are so mundane and so ordinary.... If only there was more excitement in my life...
Never mind that. For now, I'm still excited that I'll get to meet my best friend again!=)