WORLD BEHIND MY WALL

People think I'm strong but really, underneath this shell lies two very different personalities. Ever wondered why you could never figure me out? That's because you're not seeing the two personalities as being separate from each other. One of them is tough, bitter, disillusioned, swears, and doesn't want anything to do with insufferable bloody idiots; The other one is innocent, forever hopeful, idealistic, loves fairytales and looks forward to finding the perfect man. Both of them know that the perfect man is: 1) NOT an idiot. 2) Enjoys and appreciates their sense of humour. 3) Can handle her mood swings. 4) Able to keep up with her or, better yet, be one step ahead of her sometimes.




My birthday is coming~

Thursday, May 24, 2007 x 8:27 PM

Wahaha~~!! It's only the 24th of May but I've already received a birthday greeting from a friend! ^^ So happy~ =)
My birthday is only 11 days away! Wait, is that grammatically correct?? Ah, whatever...! =D
It's kind of surprising that it wasn't one of my closest friend who wished me "a happy super advanced birthday", instead it was a friend whom I message regularly on Friendster - Chee Hwa. Maybe this shows where my friends' priorities lie? Ok, don't have to read too much into that...
Come to think of it, I probably should be the second one to wish myself a happy birthday! Happy Birthday, Janet! LOL