Take a crazy chance!!
Wednesday, May 16, 2007 x 9:29 PM
I missed my chance again today... I should have taken the initiative! But I didn't! It's not like I didn't know that he's so passive... And I had so many chances today too yet I didn't make the first move. Idiot, idiot, idiot! =(
I can't believe that the daily horoscopes that I recieve everyday are so accurate! They are so accurate that they scare me... The guidance is deeply appreciated, of course but it would be more helpful if the info came a bit earlier instead of 4pm in the evening when the thing which is supposed to happen has already happened. What use is it then? Today's reading said,"The longing for a soulmate may take control of your thoughts today. Try to focus on what you can do to attract the sort of person you want. Your emphasis should be on retaining control." When I read it, I went,"Oh my GOD! It came true again!But it's a little late to tell me now, isn't it?" And, seriously, how do I even know what to do to attract the person I like when I don't even know what attributes he looks for in a girl? Like Hilary Duff's song: "Why not take a crazy chance? Why not do a crazy dance? Why not... Why not..." Why not indeed? Maybe I should just take a crazy chance. Take a chance and talk to him, instead of doing my cowardly act everytime. Since when did I become so passive too? Since I came to Sunway, I guess. I thought I could ignore what people thought about me but I can't. This is not the U.S., I can't do the things that girls there do all the time and get away with it; I can't go and tell the guy,"Hey, have you listened to Avril Lavigne's new song, Girlfriend? Do you want to listen to it now?" I just can't......