WORLD BEHIND MY WALL

People think I'm strong but really, underneath this shell lies two very different personalities. Ever wondered why you could never figure me out? That's because you're not seeing the two personalities as being separate from each other. One of them is tough, bitter, disillusioned, swears, and doesn't want anything to do with insufferable bloody idiots; The other one is innocent, forever hopeful, idealistic, loves fairytales and looks forward to finding the perfect man. Both of them know that the perfect man is: 1) NOT an idiot. 2) Enjoys and appreciates their sense of humour. 3) Can handle her mood swings. 4) Able to keep up with her or, better yet, be one step ahead of her sometimes.




Teacher's Day

Monday, June 11, 2007 x 5:40 PM

I received the loveliest bracelet from my friends today! It consists of (alternating) gold and silver hearts. I can't find the right words to describe it but it looks really posh~ Yup, that's the word for it though I'm not quite doing it justice by just using the word "posh" for it. Besides, it reminds me of Victoria Beckham...@_@
I think "she" looks kind of cute today! But, then again, when do I ever NOT think that she's cute? Hardly right? So it doesn't prove much anyway... Liked her necklace though. Kind of cool... =)
Got kind of irritated over a small insignificant matter. Correction: JEALOUS!! Of course it could have been my faulty eyesight that made me see wrongly in the first place or maybe I didn't see wrongly, who knows? It just goes to show that the person does matter to me after all~ ^^ The - what was I going to say? Nicholas keeps IMing me that I can't remember what it was I wanted to write... Oh yeah, I remember now! The thing is, he doesn't even know I like him, he thinks that I fancy someone else... That's just so sad, right? *SOB*
Oh yeah, about the Teachers' Day thing today... Fen Wei and Harry performed a duet together. The song that they sang was "Breaking Free" from my favourite movie ever - High School Musical. It sounded better in the auditorium coz the system was either better there or it was because of the pillars in the courtyard that reflected the sounds and make the song sound unclear. Either way, I tried to be supportive and encouraging when Harry asked me how he sounded. I mean, yeah, I told him it was his best performance ever and I WAS telling the truth! But then he said (he implied) that I wasn't being truthful enough. Oh, so he wants me to be truthful? I can give a lot of "constructive advice" if that's what he wants! THEN he will say that I'm criticizing him... =( It's hard trying to be the nice guy...
Oh yeah...
It's his birthday today... I messaged him two days ago to wish him a happy birthday but guess what? He never replied. Oh, BIG surprise there. He never replies my messages even if I seldom message him; In fact, the last one I sent him was two years ago!