WORLD BEHIND MY WALL

People think I'm strong but really, underneath this shell lies two very different personalities. Ever wondered why you could never figure me out? That's because you're not seeing the two personalities as being separate from each other. One of them is tough, bitter, disillusioned, swears, and doesn't want anything to do with insufferable bloody idiots; The other one is innocent, forever hopeful, idealistic, loves fairytales and looks forward to finding the perfect man. Both of them know that the perfect man is: 1) NOT an idiot. 2) Enjoys and appreciates their sense of humour. 3) Can handle her mood swings. 4) Able to keep up with her or, better yet, be one step ahead of her sometimes.




Frustrated

Monday, June 11, 2007 x 10:57 PM

Jeez, I wish I could do something about this instead of just waiting for things to get a move on! Like I like to say,"Just get on with it already!" I never liked being a helpless female. Anything that goes wrong with the tv is fixed by me and same goes for the pc. Of course my fixing are limited to the easy stuff, like when the tv color or channel is not that clear, I'm the one who puts things right. My dad actually makes things worse! LOL. That's how I get my sense of achievement. I told you I'm not a helpless female. SO when something comes along that I can't do something to speed up the process, I just have to gnash my teeth and hope for the best. Or hope that the ending I want comes before I shrivel and die of old age. I wish there was a catalyst to love. Sometimes I don't know if guys are just pretending to be dumb or they were just born that way? That's a good topic for research, don't you think? It's certainly original, for one.
And another thing is, why do people assume that I have a boyfriend? Does anything on my face indicate that? I didn't know that there were words on my face spelling a message that I'm a double. Double, as in, not single? Haha... I just couldn't resist that! =)
Anyway it felt good to vent out my frustration on this blog but I still wish I could just take the plunge and tell him how I feel. I came close to telling him today but he didn't get it; in fact, he totally missed my hint!