Jolin Tsai = KFC???
Friday, June 8, 2007 x 9:57 PM
Today I went to Jusco with Hannah, Caryl and Kelvin. Caryl and Hannah bought an item of clothing each, I bought a new mascara and Kelvin didn't buy a thing. =)
I actually saw
7 friends from my old school - Foon Yew at Jusco (and another two on my way home)! Two of them are working at part time at one of the shops there and I went to meet one of them whom I was more familiar with. It was quite funny actually, since he was working, I didn't think that his supervisor would be happy seeing him skiving so we chatted while I pretended to browse through the shop and he walked beside me. I must have gone through the whole shop for about 3 times... LOL
Hannah tried on a dress that really suited her! The moment I saw her in it, I was all,"It's really pretty, you look so sweet in it!" And she bought the dress~ ^^ Caryl bought a skirt. I heard from Hannah that she had bought one some time ago but she hasn't worn it to college yet. Hannah and I teased her,"Then you buy for what? To hang it in your closet is it?"
We saw Mr. Nicolas Ong eating at Secret Recipe!!!Then afterwards when we started chatting about Cyndi Wang and Jolin Tsai. Hannah commented that Jolin was "hot and spicy".
Hot and spicy???Wow, when did she turn into Kentucky Fried Chicken and why didn't we hear about it??