Silly girls~
Friday, June 15, 2007 x 1:45 PM
Yesterday Fen Wei and I did some really silly things in the school bus on the way to college... At first we were just chatting and then (I don't know why) but she suddenly remembered a cute move that Da Dong did in KO One and then the two of us started imitating it! Wanna learn it? You curl up your fist and put in to your cheek. If you are using your right hand, put it to you right cheek; You get the idea. Then you rub your fist against your cheek and don't forget to have a cute upturned smile on your face! And that's what we were doing on the bus, making faces and rubbing our cheeks. =) My god.... It was a goofy thing to do but at the same time totally hilarious too!
Around 5pm in the evening, it started raining pretty heavily. I was worried that I would reach home really late at night but I was lucky coz Fen Wei's dad sent me home when we dropped off at the bus stop at Tampoi. So I didn't reach home too late. On the bus, Fen Wei and I were talking and she started waving her head around! Like, all of a sudden! I stared at her and then we both burst out laughing. It was so funny! She told me that she does this sort of silly stuff in class all the time... I can't say that I was surprised about that though... =)