WORLD BEHIND MY WALL

People think I'm strong but really, underneath this shell lies two very different personalities. Ever wondered why you could never figure me out? That's because you're not seeing the two personalities as being separate from each other. One of them is tough, bitter, disillusioned, swears, and doesn't want anything to do with insufferable bloody idiots; The other one is innocent, forever hopeful, idealistic, loves fairytales and looks forward to finding the perfect man. Both of them know that the perfect man is: 1) NOT an idiot. 2) Enjoys and appreciates their sense of humour. 3) Can handle her mood swings. 4) Able to keep up with her or, better yet, be one step ahead of her sometimes.




~Happy Birthday Pei Ling~

Wednesday, June 13, 2007 x 3:55 PM

Today is Pei Ling's birthday! Someone bought a lovely pink strawberry cake from S&S. I broke a candle while I was trying to put the candles in place! I hope it doesn't mean anything, breaking a candle on someone's birthday... You know, like breaking a mirror brings 7 years of bad luck, that sort of superstitious thing? And yes, we took pictures too~ I was, like, trying to look at "her" while we were distributing the cake among the guys who were so anxious to go out to eat that some of them didn't want to wait for the cake! I did see her sitting there. I don't know what to think or do. Every time I see her today, I try to avoid eye contact with her. It's kind of like my way of making her pay for my tears for her yesterday. Childish, I know, but I can't help it... I guess I'm just trying to make myself NOT care about her... You know what's so ironic about this? I don't want it to work. I want things between us to work out ok coz she's the nicest person I've met in such a long time...
I like her wearing a whole white or black outfit; It suits her a lot!