WORLD BEHIND MY WALL

People think I'm strong but really, underneath this shell lies two very different personalities. Ever wondered why you could never figure me out? That's because you're not seeing the two personalities as being separate from each other. One of them is tough, bitter, disillusioned, swears, and doesn't want anything to do with insufferable bloody idiots; The other one is innocent, forever hopeful, idealistic, loves fairytales and looks forward to finding the perfect man. Both of them know that the perfect man is: 1) NOT an idiot. 2) Enjoys and appreciates their sense of humour. 3) Can handle her mood swings. 4) Able to keep up with her or, better yet, be one step ahead of her sometimes.




Met my "wife" at City Square!

Saturday, June 2, 2007 x 7:38 AM

Yesterday was one of the most perfect days in my LIFE!!!
I met up with my third oldest best friend! And by "third oldest", I mean that among all my best friends, I've known her for five years. (My oldest best friend and I have known each other for nearly eight years.) And her name is....... * drum roll please * 宝玲~ I was afraid that she couldn't recognise me coz many of my old friends have to do a double take when they see me, they say that I've changed so much that they almost couldn't recognise me! But, of course, she did recognise me! (Good girl! LOL) She's also my 老婆 and that's how close we really are! =)
The first thought I had when I saw her was,"Ooh, great legs..." She has really long and slender legs that makes me so envious sometimes~ She was wearing super-short shorts and black nearly-knee length boots that really elongated her already long legs. Do I sound like a commercial? That's coz she really DOES have long legs... ^^
I asked her if I'd grown over the past few months and she looked down at my feet immediately and saw my 3-inch-high high heels. Guess she's not as blur as she seems. ^^
After we went into Padini, she told me that she saw 添强 just now. Since I hadn't seen him for 7 months, I was naturally curious about how much he might have changed so we went to see him. I didn't see him at first and if he didn't call out my name, I would have totally missed him. I asked him whether he was buying clothes. He looked down at the tank top he was folding and looked at 宝玲, as if to say,"This is women's clothing that I'm holding." He was actually working part-time at the exhibition on the ground floor, that explained why 宝玲 though he was buying clothes.
I also met a couple of girl-friends who both said that I've become prettier (宝玲 did say that too, if I'm not wrong.) and 添强 agreed too when I asked him that.
Took some pics with them and had fun during the "photo session". 宝玲and I took our pics in one of the changing booths in Padini and 添强 and I actually took our pics in front of Watsons when we met him coming up to have lunch. I know, it's like we were tourists or something! Two indian men walking past actually stared at us non-stop in a really obvious fashion! Was it THAT weird?
My beloved老婆, 宝玲 bought me a top that I really took a liking to at Sunflower. I was so touched that I could have cried on the spot!
I think I received two birthday presents yesterday. Going to keep the other one secret so that only I would know what it is...=)
Glitter Maker
[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Maker*]
Glitter Maker
[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Maker*]