WORLD BEHIND MY WALL

People think I'm strong but really, underneath this shell lies two very different personalities. Ever wondered why you could never figure me out? That's because you're not seeing the two personalities as being separate from each other. One of them is tough, bitter, disillusioned, swears, and doesn't want anything to do with insufferable bloody idiots; The other one is innocent, forever hopeful, idealistic, loves fairytales and looks forward to finding the perfect man. Both of them know that the perfect man is: 1) NOT an idiot. 2) Enjoys and appreciates their sense of humour. 3) Can handle her mood swings. 4) Able to keep up with her or, better yet, be one step ahead of her sometimes.




Holiday plans

Sunday, July 1, 2007 x 8:48 AM

Guess what my plans for the holidays are?? Number one - Online. Number two - Catch up on my sleep. Number three - Go shopping in Singapore. Number four - Get my assignments done. Number five - Get a haircut. Number six - Coo over my new, cute blog. Number seven - Bake a cake. Number eight - Get a drool-icious new bag. Number nine - Find some way to make my new class timetable work out. I just have to go to Foon Yew's Sports' Day and School celebrations in August! I can't miss it! This year is my last chance to go... Maybe I'll skip my lessons on those four days.
I wish there was some way to make my hair grow faster... Every week I pull my hair into a ponytail and inspect the length of it. And it doesn't seem to have grown at all! So maddening... But I delude myself by pushing all my hair from the sides to the back so that the actual length of it is not visible and then I imagine my hair being the exact length that I want it to be... LOL =)