WORLD BEHIND MY WALL

People think I'm strong but really, underneath this shell lies two very different personalities. Ever wondered why you could never figure me out? That's because you're not seeing the two personalities as being separate from each other. One of them is tough, bitter, disillusioned, swears, and doesn't want anything to do with insufferable bloody idiots; The other one is innocent, forever hopeful, idealistic, loves fairytales and looks forward to finding the perfect man. Both of them know that the perfect man is: 1) NOT an idiot. 2) Enjoys and appreciates their sense of humour. 3) Can handle her mood swings. 4) Able to keep up with her or, better yet, be one step ahead of her sometimes.




Inspiration please!

Sunday, July 29, 2007 x 7:43 PM

Today things seem especially wonderful for me, what with the "Embarassing Incident" of the last few days, I thought I would never be able to lift my head again for the weight of my mortification!
Today, Channel 5 is showing High School Musical at 7.30pm in the evening. (Funny how they call it "evening" when it's clearly already night, isn't it?) I love that show.
Today, I interrupted someone at badminton. And was happy at doing that! I find myself being all secretive about this new contact (or friend) I've made. It's no biggie, really, but I can't help saying this: he's cute!
"Trying to ignore the persistent, irritating tone of her Live Messenger, she gritted her teeth. How was a girl supposed to get her blog written with all that distraction?!" I forgot what I wanted to write in the first place already. Grr! Wish I could just tell him to buzz off (and my actions would be bloody well justified too) but I don't know how to tell him to stop messaging me eveytime he sees me online without hurting his feelings...
Tea? Tea! I would love to have tea. Tea would be most lovely! I simply adore tea. Darjeeling,Earl Grey, Oolong, herbal, Jasmine... Oh, I love it all! And I do seem to be ranting on in the most unbecoming fashion, don't I? In a bloody English accent too. I have to say, the word "bloody" is rather growing on me, and so is the English accent. I find myself thinking in the same accent too! Bewildering, true, but it's just a phase...