Movie Mania
Thursday, July 12, 2007 x 9:55 PM
Went to watch Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix at Tebarucity today!! It was FANTASTIC!!!
Ok, well, it wasn't really fantastic... but it came close. Lots of the details were tampered with and a lot of the things happened at the wrong time. I wondered if the director had even read the book at all before making the film... To his credit though, there were lots of funny bits in the movie too. I love the part where Fred and George Weasley lighted fireworks and the fireworks blasted all those educational decrees (painstakingly hung up on the wall by Arugs Filch) into smithereens! That part was bloody brilliant! And the part where Cho Chang and Harry were kissing, I didn't expect them to go on so long. I thought it was going to be just a peck on the lips. And Daniel does look like a great kisser. Ooh, so envious! *wistful*
After the movie, I led Agnes to take the public bus to City Square where her dad was waiting. She said,"A 20 year old led by an 18 year old! I'm going to post this in my blog." So I decided to do the same too~ =)