WORLD BEHIND MY WALL

People think I'm strong but really, underneath this shell lies two very different personalities. Ever wondered why you could never figure me out? That's because you're not seeing the two personalities as being separate from each other. One of them is tough, bitter, disillusioned, swears, and doesn't want anything to do with insufferable bloody idiots; The other one is innocent, forever hopeful, idealistic, loves fairytales and looks forward to finding the perfect man. Both of them know that the perfect man is: 1) NOT an idiot. 2) Enjoys and appreciates their sense of humour. 3) Can handle her mood swings. 4) Able to keep up with her or, better yet, be one step ahead of her sometimes.




Perfect weather

Tuesday, July 31, 2007 x 2:52 PM

This morning, it looked as if it was going to rain throughout the day but, surprisingly, it didn't! The weather is perfect today! It was as if the weather was mirroring my emotions and moods.
We ate at Huan Xi Di. We ordered all side dishes only. Pizza, French Toast and dessert (mango & kiwi for me, pumpkin & strawberry for him). We spent over an hour at the place. I found out that he cooks Chinese, western and Japanese dishes. (Isn't that nice??). His hometown is in Muar.
Three years ago, I would never have thought that the day that once meant my heartbreak could mean something of the total opposite to me three years later. 31/07/2005, I broke up with my first boyfriend. 31/07/2007, I found a potential clone. I don't mean that he is like my first ex, just that I would like to keep a copy of him here since I can't have the real thing...
I told Caryl and she said to me,"Why are they always attached?" Yeah, why are the guys I like always, always attached? This proves that the good ones are all taken early. *sigh*
Wistful...
Spending time with him was fun...
I guess I should cherish this two weeks. That's all the time I have, after all...