Fell down today...
Wednesday, August 1, 2007 x 10:53 PM
I did a stupid thing today... I went and bought a can of Nestle coffee even though I always get sick after drinking it! After drinking it, I felt nauseous and weak all over. I didn't have appetite for lunch afterwards. I couldn't even enjoy the cake that Quan Li bought for me, man... =(
Then afterwards after KOW's lesson, Hannah and I went downstairs. I fell down 3 steps!!! It was all my shoes' fault!! >.< Very painful... *sob* My butt must be turning black and blue even now... *sigh*
Anyway, I had my breakfast at around 6am and since I didn't have lunch at all and I had my dinner at 7.30pm, this means that I went for thirteen hours without food! That's the first and last time I'm going to torture myself like that... Haha... I kept drinking water during econs class to try to keep the hunger at bay... I think I'm going to turn into a water bag!! Wahaha...