WORLD BEHIND MY WALL

People think I'm strong but really, underneath this shell lies two very different personalities. Ever wondered why you could never figure me out? That's because you're not seeing the two personalities as being separate from each other. One of them is tough, bitter, disillusioned, swears, and doesn't want anything to do with insufferable bloody idiots; The other one is innocent, forever hopeful, idealistic, loves fairytales and looks forward to finding the perfect man. Both of them know that the perfect man is: 1) NOT an idiot. 2) Enjoys and appreciates their sense of humour. 3) Can handle her mood swings. 4) Able to keep up with her or, better yet, be one step ahead of her sometimes.




Going cuckoo

Friday, August 17, 2007 x 11:04 PM

Oh shit!
I swear I'm turning into Fergie's twin. Every time I have to deal with Stella and her irritating mind maps and essays, I go,"Oh shit!" Predictably, of course, seeing how I always manage to forget about the homework she sets for us. Admittedly, wombats are sweet and absolutely adorable but, come on, I don't have the faintest idea how they evolved from tree-dwelling mammals. And I'm going slightly crazy (imagine me pop-eyed and my hair wild, you get the idea) over that essay question. And she won't even discuss with us how to tackle the question. I have a sneaking suspicion that she doesn't know how herself! XP