WORLD BEHIND MY WALL

People think I'm strong but really, underneath this shell lies two very different personalities. Ever wondered why you could never figure me out? That's because you're not seeing the two personalities as being separate from each other. One of them is tough, bitter, disillusioned, swears, and doesn't want anything to do with insufferable bloody idiots; The other one is innocent, forever hopeful, idealistic, loves fairytales and looks forward to finding the perfect man. Both of them know that the perfect man is: 1) NOT an idiot. 2) Enjoys and appreciates their sense of humour. 3) Can handle her mood swings. 4) Able to keep up with her or, better yet, be one step ahead of her sometimes.




The good times always have to end

Saturday, August 4, 2007 x 3:15 PM



Yesterday we went to catch a movie at City Square, Disturbia. It was kind of... scary. I became very tense during a few parts of the show. I even screamed near the end when Kale's friend, Ronnie, pretended to be dead and suddenly leapt up and shieked at Kale. I really thought he was dead and I screamed at the same time Ronnie did. I was the only one in the cinema to do so, damn embarassing... Ashley is sooo sexy! Hahaha...
There was heavy traffic again on my way back. I'm afraid of getting used to having someone send me home all the time... It feels so relaxing not having to do everything myself and it's nice to have someone wanting to spend time with me and looking after me. How am I going to adjust to the "only me" life ever again?
One week left to enjoy the company of someone who cares about me...