WORLD BEHIND MY WALL

People think I'm strong but really, underneath this shell lies two very different personalities. Ever wondered why you could never figure me out? That's because you're not seeing the two personalities as being separate from each other. One of them is tough, bitter, disillusioned, swears, and doesn't want anything to do with insufferable bloody idiots; The other one is innocent, forever hopeful, idealistic, loves fairytales and looks forward to finding the perfect man. Both of them know that the perfect man is: 1) NOT an idiot. 2) Enjoys and appreciates their sense of humour. 3) Can handle her mood swings. 4) Able to keep up with her or, better yet, be one step ahead of her sometimes.




I have a piglet!!

Thursday, August 2, 2007 x 10:37 PM

I went back to Foon Yew with Quan Li today right after my econs class ended. It was Sports Day at my old school! The Sports day this year seems more subdued, not as exciting as it had been the last time... Didn't see much excitement when I got there. I met lots of my old friends there - Lee Peng, Poh Ling, Jayne, Cui Ping, JJT, Xiao Ying, Ah Liao, Zheng Ting, Gee Yi, Wei Zhen, Wei Lun, Tank, Yun Zhi, Li yi, Ling Li, Shu Wan, Ah Huan, Kian Hong, Shi Jie, Zine, and lots of people from my society! I thought that I wouldn't be able to see Lee Peng but I did!! So happy to be able to finally meet her after 8 months~~ Jayne was down at the canteen buying food when I reached the S3S7 classroom. I bought 2 handmade dolls from Ah Liao. Haha~
The weird thing was, everyone didn't seem to recognize him! I wonder if I was really so "san-ba" when I was in high school, coz I seem to know about so many people! And, after all, he was quite well-known in his time... LOL
I didn't really want to leave Foon Yew when it was 1pm but I had to coz I had class at 1.30pm. And on the way back, Quan Li kept asking me to skip class~ Talk about bad influences... Anyway, I made it back to college just in time! (Phew)
Afterwards we went out again (to City Square). It was kinda late so I didn't want to catch a movie and we went window shopping instead. We had a bite to eat at Vivo. Actually, I was the one who literally had "a bite", he ate the rest of the cake. I couldn't help it, even though I normally love eating cake, I had a taste of the tiramisu cake and felt really nauseous. It must have been the caffeine effect from the day before.
We left C.S. at 6.45pm and I reached home at nearly 8pm! So late right!? There was a major traffic jam on the way back to my home. The moment I stepped into my home, a plump, furry, black puppy gamboled over towards me! Really gave me a shock man! But a pleasant one lah...
My dad kept saying the puppy was plump like a piglet (Xiao Zhu) so I said,"Why don't we name it Luo Zhi Xiang?" Haha... Fen Wei said the name is too long for the puppy to remember. Maybe I should name it after Quan Li! Hahaha... If my dad really decides to keep the puppy, then I will be reminded of out first date and him forever... 2nd of August!