WORLD BEHIND MY WALL

People think I'm strong but really, underneath this shell lies two very different personalities. Ever wondered why you could never figure me out? That's because you're not seeing the two personalities as being separate from each other. One of them is tough, bitter, disillusioned, swears, and doesn't want anything to do with insufferable bloody idiots; The other one is innocent, forever hopeful, idealistic, loves fairytales and looks forward to finding the perfect man. Both of them know that the perfect man is: 1) NOT an idiot. 2) Enjoys and appreciates their sense of humour. 3) Can handle her mood swings. 4) Able to keep up with her or, better yet, be one step ahead of her sometimes.




Ping pong today

Thursday, August 9, 2007 x 9:37 PM

Today after Econs class, I was going to do some revision in the library but after checking my mail, Hannah asked me whether I wanted to play table tennis at SSD. I wasn't really in the mood for revision so I agreed (anything to escape revision). The 3 of us (Hannah, Kelvin and I) joined Leck Hooi, Ezekiel (dunno if the spelling is correct or not) and Guan Yeu at ping pong. Kelvin was such a spoilsport, he kept refusing to play, only Hannah and I were very "kay-poh" and kept talking to the guys while we played with them. Haha... At around 1.05pm, they said that they wanted to grab some lunch but Hannah wanted to play with Ezekiel and he was so gracious and gentlemanly and consented to have a game with her. After, like, less than 5 minutes, Hannah said she didn't want him to starve himself so she told them to go and have lunch. Then I heard Leck Hooi say something like,"She can't bear for him to starve." or something along the lines of that! LOL. I confronted him immediately, asking him to repeat what he just said but he denied that he had said anything. Not sporting at all!
When I called Pei Shi to tell her about Agnes's present (our answer), I had to walk outside the recreational room to talk because there were too many ears around and it made it hard for me to speak directly. Haha... When I think about what Agnes's reaction will be like tomorrow, I can't help the whole triumphant laughter thing... It will be such a success (I hope...)! =)