WORLD BEHIND MY WALL

People think I'm strong but really, underneath this shell lies two very different personalities. Ever wondered why you could never figure me out? That's because you're not seeing the two personalities as being separate from each other. One of them is tough, bitter, disillusioned, swears, and doesn't want anything to do with insufferable bloody idiots; The other one is innocent, forever hopeful, idealistic, loves fairytales and looks forward to finding the perfect man. Both of them know that the perfect man is: 1) NOT an idiot. 2) Enjoys and appreciates their sense of humour. 3) Can handle her mood swings. 4) Able to keep up with her or, better yet, be one step ahead of her sometimes.




Three bad things

Saturday, August 11, 2007 x 6:33 PM

I went back to Foon Yew today~ It was the 2nd day of my school's anniversary celebration. My dad sent me there. On the way, he wanted to try a different road; He told me that he had once taken that road together with my mom and ended up at Xin Hu Bin restaurant. But it had been at least two years since he had taken that road and there were some major changes and too many forked roads. We ended up at some Orang Asli village and had to turn back to take our usual road. -_-'' I saw lots of monkeys at one point. Most of them were on the ground, some were on the trees. My dad pointed out a couple that were - ahem - copulating. *blush*
I reached Foon Yew at around 8am and met up with Jayne and Ah Liao immediately. I went up to their classroom and sat with them for a while then it was time for their tug-of-war contest. A few of my friends who weren't involved in the contest sat with me at the "shi2 jie1". It was really hot and so I donned my cap and we took out two umbrellas and huddled under them for shade. I cut my thumb accidentally when I opened my umbrella. It bled quite a lot. Oh, I forgot to mention that before they had started their game, the strap on my right slipper broke! I had to grip the accursed strap between my toes to stop the slipper from falling off my foot. I nearly got a cramp in my foot after walking in this manner for a few hours around the school campus. So unlucky. And isn't there a saying that bad things come in threes? Little did I know that the third one was to happen at city square...
I saw Zhi4 Zhong4 and Carl (Rong2 Zhi4) this time. Didn't see them last week when I went back for Sports Day... When I talked to Zhi Zhong, some cheerleaders from the red team (presumably friends of his) suddenly popped out from nowhere and teased us a little. So childish, my god...
At 12.30pm, Lee Peng accompanied me to Padini to get a new pair of shoes. I bought a white pair of heels. So happy, finally have an excuse to buy new shoes! LOL
She had to go back at 1.10pm coz they needed time to prepare for the next tug-of-war contest. So I had nearly 2 hours to kill and no one to kill it with...
After a torturous one hour and 40 minutes, I went down to Padini to wait for him. At 2.51pm, I received a message from him (the first in five days!!!) . He said that there was a problem with his car so he had to get it fixed. Despite my earlier apprehensiveness of meeting him, I couldn't contain my disappointment when I learned that he wouldn't be showing up after all. I replied him with a short and terse message,"Fine. Whatever."
If there was really something wrong with his car, couldn't he have told me earlier instead of making me wait for two hours? My feet was already kind of painful after walking in that broken pair of slippers and the new shoes weren't exactly the most comfortable ones too. So this was the third bad thing.
Despite my misfortune, I had lots of fun going around the school campus with Xiao Ying, Cui Ping and Li Ping. Ah Mai had given Li ping a heart-shaped balloon earlier (so jealous~ Haha..). Xiao Ying then wrote all the names of Li Ping's rumoured boyfriends on it (my name was included too! ^^) . Later when we waiting for our fried noodles at a stall, the balloon string loosened and the balloon made a dash for freedom! It floated upwards in to one of our school buildings. Li Ping went to chase after it and met Lie Jiang on the way. We laughed at her and teased her that if she hadn't gone after it, she wouldn't have met him at all. She's kind of avoiding Lie Jiang now coz he once announced his feelings for her in class. LOL
My "great achievement" project has come to a halt. Not that I want it to but I have to focus on my tests recently...