Words, words, words
Tuesday, August 7, 2007 x 9:54 PM
The kite-flying thing went great~ I had my first beer too! I just wish I had blogged about it on that very day coz now after listening to what Agnes said, I can't rake up any enthusiasm to blog about it anymore. I swear I will not be so stupid ever again!!! Spent so much "body fluids" being upset over someone who was not worth it... Or was he worth it? Not according to Agnes but if you ask me, I can't really give you a definite answer now... My brains have been addled. =P
The pleasure of giving still exists within me. I was so pleased when I finally bought the "present". Took a couple of pics of it too! Don't think I'll be posting the pics here though.
At this rate, I'll never be at peace with myself! You would think I would be smart enough to not get duped the second time but turns out I'm too naive after all.
I realize that my paragraphs are short and don't seem to have a sequence to them but it's all I can do to not blog everything about the thoughts that are going through my mind now. He said he went to friendster but did not see my blog so I told him it was here. I wonder if he'll ever visit my blog? Or if he will even bother to leave me a tag when he does? The melody from the Korean song "Kiss" is running through my mind now. I would be crying now if I hadn't cried today afternoon... Maybe I've used up all my tears for now. Luckily I didn't send him that e-mail this afternoon! If I had been able to attach the two files to the e-mail, he would have seen it today! Phew~
It seems kind of unbelievable that I've been through so much pain and he doesn't even know it. My friend from friendster contacted me on MSN and asked me about that Holland guy. I can't believe that there are actually people who still think that he's part of my present life. Shows how fast-pacing my life is! Moves on so fast that anything from a month ago seems to be from 3 centuries ago! *sigh*
I can't help my mood swings nowadays... Who to blame it on? Myself, I guess... I only have myself to blame for getting involved with someone who'll never truly choose me over another girl. It's not fair, it really isn't. Guys can toy with a girl's affections and the worst thing people will say about them is that they are players. A girl whose affections have been toyed with has only herself to blame?! Where is the justice in this world??