Danga bay trip
Friday, September 28, 2007 x 10:11 PM
I went to college today with Agnes in her friend, Xiao Yang's car. At 8.30am, Agnes called me to tell me that Xiao Yang was unable to start his car and so I told her,"Like that ah... Then I walk to your house lor?"
She said,"Har? So far away! Dun wan la!"
I said,"Nvm, I like to walk."
So I walked to Agnes's house and guess what? Xiao Yang was already there when I reached. -_-''
When I called her to say I reached her house, she didn't mention that her friend had already reached also... But Agnes said I walked very fast! So I'm happy~ Wahaha... No need to say out loud, my dear, I already know that~ LOL
We reached college at 9.05am or around that time. Xiao Yang's friend met him at the car park and said,"You are so early today."
Agnes was, like,"Huh? Your class starts at 9am, it's already 9.05am and yet, your friend says you're early??"
Unbelievable.
Agnes and I went to the comp lab to do our group project. We had only just turned on our computers when Stella stood at the comp lab entrance and announced that we were free to turn on our computers and use them for 20 minutes coz an examination would be taking place in the room at 9.30am. No point in staying there until 9.30am, since the computers would take
at least 20 minutes to turn on. So we shifted to the library instead.
In a nutshell, we completed the project in less then 3 hours, thanks to Agnes the Genius. She found lots of information whereas I spent most of the time staring blankly at the pdf files and occasionally copying a few words that I thought would be useful. Imagine a hurricane sitting next to a snail. She was the hurricane and I was the snail. @.@
Anyway, we then went up to the 3rd floor and chatted about lots of stuff, including somebody's fan club and Agnes's first kiss. Hahaha... Lots of laughs there~ =D
At 12.30pm, we went to Danga Bay in Xiao Yang's car and lunched at a lousy place where Agnes ordered an ice blended blueberry, Xiao Yang ordered carrot milk and I ordered ice blended hazelnut cappuccino. The ice blended blueberry tasted like blended blueberry jam + ice. My hazelnut cappuccino tasted like 3-in-1 instant coffee + blended ice. WTH?! Xiao Yang told Agnes to keep her drink and bring it home, then maybe she could spread it on some bread. Yes, that was very generous of him but we want our money back!! And repaint your walls too! Better paint it in red, white, blue and yellow lah!
I did something stupid again tonight... Went to view his friendster... WHY did I do it?? *sigh*
Saw a picture of them sitting side by side. Her cleavage was on display. My first thought: "Look at that cleavage! No wonder he is so in love with her! She has such a great figure!" And that threw my carefully built-up belief that guys do not love girls for their bodies only out the window. Of course, I can't be sure if he likes her for her figure or it was just an extra advantage but it certainly made me confused again. And again, I wonder why I think like a simple-minded, hormonal teenage boy sometimes. My confidence crumbles yet again for some unknown reason. It's so crumbly that I suspect it is made out of tart crust. My heart feels leaden for the first time in months...