WORLD BEHIND MY WALL

People think I'm strong but really, underneath this shell lies two very different personalities. Ever wondered why you could never figure me out? That's because you're not seeing the two personalities as being separate from each other. One of them is tough, bitter, disillusioned, swears, and doesn't want anything to do with insufferable bloody idiots; The other one is innocent, forever hopeful, idealistic, loves fairytales and looks forward to finding the perfect man. Both of them know that the perfect man is: 1) NOT an idiot. 2) Enjoys and appreciates their sense of humour. 3) Can handle her mood swings. 4) Able to keep up with her or, better yet, be one step ahead of her sometimes.




Haircut!

Wednesday, September 19, 2007 x 2:39 PM

I had a haircut yesterday at "the usual place". This time the hairdresser who did my hair last time wasn't around, got transferred to another outlet, I heard. This one was also kind of cute but he came in smelling like cigarettes, something which I cannot tolerate. This one had a sense of humor. His two phones kept ringing and I glanced at his pocket when it rang for the 4th time. He said to me,"What? You want to see me answer the phone is it?" Like a girl can't have a sense of curiosity! I was complimented about my hair, I believe the exact words were,"你发质真的很好。" Thank you, thank you. A compliment that never fails to please me no matter whose mouth it comes from. LOL.