The story of two girls...
Friday, September 21, 2007 x 1:24 AM
I was simply bored out of my mind since my exams are over and I don't really have anything to do so I messaged Caryl early this morning to ask her if she wanted to go out together. Surprisingly, she replied almost immediately to ask me where I wanted to go. We spoke on the phone and decided to go to City Square - coz it's the nearest mall and the most convenient place to go anyway. Within half an hour after that phone call, I was already out of the house and on my way to JB. Caryl joined me on the bus and, basically we "sampat-ed" all the way to JB! Wahaha... It's the first time Caryl and I went out together alone~=)
Caryl wanted to buy a blusher so I recommended Bloop de Paris coz it was on the Cleo Beauty Hall of Fame and we all know that it's no easy feat for a beauty product to get on to a Hall of Fame. (Sorry about that sentence, I've been reading too much Lemony Snicket for my own good and his literary style is beginning to rub off me.) So we went in search of Bloop de Paris, which used to be sold in a particular shop on the 1st level in the mall but, apparently, it's not available in that store anymore. So Caryl bought her blush at Sasa. Believe it or not, we found the cafeteria uncle's "best cheese tart in JB" at City Square!!! (Now why does that last sentence remind me of a certain person whose trademark is a pair of yellow boots?) Sold at Roiko. Caryl and I tried a different flavour each. We were kind of suspicious that the tarts seemed smaller now but I think they were actually still the same size lar. =D
As always, when we reached cyberzone, I was reminded of "the sky" again. Happens every time I go there, no idea why. I don't believe we've ever walked into cyberzone together before. Of course I've met him a couple of times (or perhaps more than just a couple) when I was with my friends and he with his, but it is not the same as going together.
I'm going to buy sunglasses this Saturday if I find a pair that I like. I've decided that I'm going to get them in white.
We ran into Pei Shi at City Square. She was with two guys!!! Just two guys - one chinese and one indian - and no other people!!! OMG. Caryl actually said,"佩诗你很利害!" I think the indian guy understood chinese coz he said,"Why? Cannot meh?" Haha... so embarassing. @_@
Sunflower has undergone renovation and I love the new look! ^^
I've finished all the available Artemis books, starting on A Series of Unfortunate Events Book 5, in the middle of Eragon Book2... I believe by the time this holiday is over, I will have finished all the books in A Series of Unfortunate Events and Eragon Book 2, as well as any other books that have to have the misfortune to come across my path~ *evil laughter*
I discovered somebody's blog today~~ LOL. I'm struggling with my internal demons now... Should I? Or should I not? Should I? Or should I not? Argghhhh...