WORLD BEHIND MY WALL

People think I'm strong but really, underneath this shell lies two very different personalities. Ever wondered why you could never figure me out? That's because you're not seeing the two personalities as being separate from each other. One of them is tough, bitter, disillusioned, swears, and doesn't want anything to do with insufferable bloody idiots; The other one is innocent, forever hopeful, idealistic, loves fairytales and looks forward to finding the perfect man. Both of them know that the perfect man is: 1) NOT an idiot. 2) Enjoys and appreciates their sense of humour. 3) Can handle her mood swings. 4) Able to keep up with her or, better yet, be one step ahead of her sometimes.




My perfect lover

Saturday, October 6, 2007 x 6:28 PM

Ok, after being all emotional just now, I visited Kellie's blog and saw that she has tagged me to write 8 points about my perfect lover, or my idea of the perfect lover anyway...
Kellie darling~ Your tag couldn't have come at a better time, I'm coincidentally in a mood where I see only my shortcomings and am grumbling inwardly about my undesirability so your tag has given me the perfect excuse to drop my wallowing and fantasize about "The Perfect Man". LOL
First of all ,the perfect man for moi has to be a dazzlingly handsome, sensitive, charming, talented, intelligent, kind, gallant, tanned, exotic-looking European who dances with me with a red rose between his teeth. He also thinks that I'm his universe and has eyes for me only. Oh, let's not forget that he must be absolutely hot too. ROFL.
Ok, that was NOT really what I had in mind, but if anyone happens to chance upon someone like that, please do give him my phone number. Thanks so much in advance! =D
No, that was just my idea of a joke.
My perfect lover:
1. Must be at least 174cm tall
2. Must play some form of sports
3. Should be at least okay-looking, if not a total knockout =P
4. Must be loyal to me always
5. Must connect with me on an intellectual level
6. Should not think me shallow just because I like to look at good-looking men (I mean, come on: which woman doesn't?)
7. Must be able to cook better than me (That's not a hard condition to fulfill, considering my own culinary skills... Haha...)
8. Must love absolutely everything about me, even though I'm not perfect (You can be sure that I'll be totally devoted to him so I feel it's fair to ask the same in return.)
Well, that was quicker than I anticipated... And for the next fun part, who to tag???
Agnes
Pei Shi
Jayne
Lip Wei
Jun Yin
June
Jessica
Zine (I'm absolutely sure he will never see my tag, the idiot)