Happy~
Monday, January 21, 2008 x 5:48 PM
Isn't this new look just the cutest? Like I said before, since I am going to be in a sunny country (Australia), it's only right that my blogskin should be just as cheerful, right?
I can't believe it, so much has happened in the past few weeks that I barely had time to breathe! But now, all that should be done has been taken care of, I can sit down and rest my lazy butt! Wahaha...
There's just one other thing that needs my attention... I want that frilly top from OG!!! Man, I should have bought it that day but my dad seemed a little rushed for time so I didn't. =( The more I think about it, the more I want it!
Anyway, it's already the 21st of January. That means there's only a little more than 3 weeks till I leave Malaysia for good! Ok, well, not really for good, but I won't be back at least for the next 10 months! That's gotta be the longest journey I'm about to make. What people will I meet there? What things shall I experience? I can't answer these questions right now but I can be sure that I won't be bored (for the 1st month at least). =)
Will definitely miss my friends from Foon Yew and Sunway...