One word for it
Wednesday, January 23, 2008 x 10:27 AM
As of now, I am in a seriously bad mood. I swear my dad is going through his 2nd menopause. I swear! He's soooo cranky lately. All I said to him this morning was: "Don't you think this chicken smells a bit funny? It smells like cockroaches." Then BOOM! He explodes. He went on about how I always behaved that way, that I "disrespected" him, that mum used to say the same thing about me. And then you know what? It just got better. He started saying that he would never go with me to Australia, that he would never let his feet touch Australian ground as long as he lives. What the fuck? What did I do this time? Commenting about the smell of his fried chicken is disrespecting him? Boy, has he got a lot to learn about respect! And you don't hear me inviting him to come with me to Australia or wherever I plan to go. It's at times like this that I can't stand him. I told myself I wouldn't let my mood be influenced by his totally uncalled for outburst but I failed. I admit it, I am UPSET.
And now my throat hurts.