Australia
Saturday, February 16, 2008 x 7:57 PM
I'm having a lot of fun in Adelaide! Ever since I met Alice, my new friend from Thailand, we've been doing really crazy things together. Ok, so maybe not "really" crazy, but pretty crazy anyway. The first ridiculous thing that I remember she did was tripping and falling in Harris Scarfe while we were looking for bed linens with her buddy, Amelia. That was yesterday. I don't know WHAT she tripped over, I mean, there wasn't any bumps on the floor or anything so maybe she tripped over her own feet? LOL I'm SO bad (this I picked up from Alice, she loves saying this!). I shouldn't be saying these things about her. Alice, if you ever read this, please know that I'm not really laughing at you, sweetheart. Even if I am, I'm doing it with utmost fondness. =)
Today, we walked past Victoria Square and started our own impromptu photo-taking "session". We were having some problems taking the pictures because we had to figure out how to hang the camera. Two ladies were kind enough to offer to take our picture for us. They wanted to take a picture of themselves dipping their toes in the Victoria Fountain. While Alice was adjusting their camera, two guys walked past and one of them did exactly what the two ladies were going to do. One of them (the ladies, not the men) said,"He's just done that." which was kind of funny coz I was going to say that too. Anyway, back to the water. It was a hot day but the water was cold! How do I know that? Because Alice and I did the same thing afterwards too! Only we actually stepped into the fountain and got our legs wet! I think I might have splashed a little water on Alice... LOL -.-
I chatted with Chin Seng, Agnes and Pei Ling on MSN at night. Chin Seng was the funniest. I introduced him to Alice, who kept saying ridiculous stuff to him like "hey baby" and "I'm gay". It was fun though, teasing Chin Seng... Haha...
Oh yeah, what happened afterwards was even more hilarious. I had bought this dou hua mix today at a chinese shop and we were going to make it in the kitchen and we needed a bowl and cup each so we went over to Alice's room to get hers. It was after we reached her room that I remembered the dou hua mix. How can you make dou hua without the mix? I don't know; The only thing I can say in my defense is that I thought Alice had it. I guess I was pretty silly huh? =)
My dou hua is more like soy milk. It's not coagulated. No dou hua for me after all... ='(