Emo poetry...
Friday, February 22, 2008 x 4:44 PM
Just read a poem written by someone I used to know. Why do I call that person someone I used to know? It's just the right term to use. We used to know each other but then stopped talking for some reason. I know why we stopped talking but I'm not gonna say it out here...
Anyway, it's called "Do You Remember?". It's a beautiful, beautiful poem that's just so sad... I'm glad I read it though.
That person is online now. I wonder if I should be the one to make the first move, to say, "Hi, how have you been?" But, for some reason, I just can't do it. Perhaps it's my shame I'm feeling, for being too shallow? Yet, I don't think it's wrong to want something different, something better. All I'm going to do for now is stare at the screen and do nothing...