Feb 14th... Saddest day of 2008
Thursday, February 14, 2008 x 1:14 PM
OMG, I can't believe it's the 14th already. This will be the last time I'm updating this blog in Malaysia. For the first time in 18 years, I'm leaving home. I'm leaving Malaysia. Suddenly all the memories, all those familiar faces just seem so bittersweet. I will definitely be homesick in Australia. I mean, I haven't even left Malaysia yet and I'm already crying like an idiot. The only thing to look forward to at the airport is meeting shiyin. It's just so hard to believe that I won't see all my sweet, funny, idiotic friends again.
You won't believe it, Jivesh just called me to say "yi lu shun feng", which means bon voyage. He let TingTing talk to me as well, which was kind of sweet. TingTing was quite shy so we said hi quite awkwardly since we had never talked to each other before. After saying hi, we just sort of hemmed and hawed. Actually she did, I said something to her, which she didn't answer and I heard Jivesh's voice in the background telling her to "just talk lah!". She wished me a safe journey and then Jivesh came back on the line again. I was crying before the phone call but after it I was laughing. It's good to have friends like Jivesh. Oops, I'm tearing up again... *sigh*
I wonder how Hannah's doing. I wonder if she cried yesterday? Right now, I'm missing everyone I ever met. My Foon yew friends - Lee Peng, Bao Ling, Yvon, Shi Yin, Jayne, Ah Mai... even Jasmine! OMG, it must be serious if I miss her! And so many other people that I'll never get to see again (these, of course are the ones I never really got to know properly)...
Sad, isn't it?