WORLD BEHIND MY WALL

People think I'm strong but really, underneath this shell lies two very different personalities. Ever wondered why you could never figure me out? That's because you're not seeing the two personalities as being separate from each other. One of them is tough, bitter, disillusioned, swears, and doesn't want anything to do with insufferable bloody idiots; The other one is innocent, forever hopeful, idealistic, loves fairytales and looks forward to finding the perfect man. Both of them know that the perfect man is: 1) NOT an idiot. 2) Enjoys and appreciates their sense of humour. 3) Can handle her mood swings. 4) Able to keep up with her or, better yet, be one step ahead of her sometimes.




Jazz appreciation

Friday, February 29, 2008 x 7:58 AM

I went to some jazz performance with Alice last night. It was supposed to start at 6.30pm but when we got there a little past that time, we were the first ones there so we went over to the Carnival of Unearthly Delights and met a strange Cuban (or Indian or whatever) man who came over to invite us to his show. We had a hard time understanding his accent and after he left, we were like, do we even know him? Why does her want to invite us to his show? LOL. The World's Tallest Contortionist (I think his title deserves cap letters, don't you?) we saw in Rundle Mall was at the carnival too.
Before we went back to the jazz thing, we bought some chips to eat. The topping was Dutch mayonnaise which tasted DIVINE! I tasted alcohol in it, or I think I did...? Anyway, it was superb and that's that. :)
The jazz was wonderful too! I'm beginning to appreciate it more now after last night's show. Sad to say, I fell asleep during the middle of the show! Hush! Don't tell anyone! I was just too exhausted, what with the orientation at 9am and me not sleeping well the previous night.
When we left at 9.30pm or so, Alice went to the jazz shop to get another CD. It was freezing by that time, mind you, but we saw a teenage girl wearing t-shirt and shorts in the shop. *faint*