WORLD BEHIND MY WALL

People think I'm strong but really, underneath this shell lies two very different personalities. Ever wondered why you could never figure me out? That's because you're not seeing the two personalities as being separate from each other. One of them is tough, bitter, disillusioned, swears, and doesn't want anything to do with insufferable bloody idiots; The other one is innocent, forever hopeful, idealistic, loves fairytales and looks forward to finding the perfect man. Both of them know that the perfect man is: 1) NOT an idiot. 2) Enjoys and appreciates their sense of humour. 3) Can handle her mood swings. 4) Able to keep up with her or, better yet, be one step ahead of her sometimes.




Bad guy in a mask

Saturday, March 8, 2008 x 4:44 PM

Yesterday, a friend of mine wanted to see a picture of one of my coursemates because I mentioned to her that he wasn't bad-looking. We discussed how I could get him to let me take his picture. I was like, "Maybe I could walk up to him and say, hey, can I take your picture? I told my friend you weren't bad-looking and she wants a picture of you." . Then somehow, we started talking about asses. I asked her, "You want me to tell him, can I have a look at your ass so I can tell my friend what it looks like?" And we kept talking about silly stuff. So when I went to uni, I was wondering how I was going to get that picture because we never actually came up with a good solution to that dilemma. Luckily a friend Nicol (without the "e") thought of a good plan, I could just take a group picture! So that's my problem solved. But! The guy she wanted to have a look at turned out funny in the pic. And my friend didn't even like the way he looked. I went to all that trouble for nothing! Haiz... When Nicholas saw that picture, he said the guy looked like a bad buy in a mask. LOL