WORLD BEHIND MY WALL

People think I'm strong but really, underneath this shell lies two very different personalities. Ever wondered why you could never figure me out? That's because you're not seeing the two personalities as being separate from each other. One of them is tough, bitter, disillusioned, swears, and doesn't want anything to do with insufferable bloody idiots; The other one is innocent, forever hopeful, idealistic, loves fairytales and looks forward to finding the perfect man. Both of them know that the perfect man is: 1) NOT an idiot. 2) Enjoys and appreciates their sense of humour. 3) Can handle her mood swings. 4) Able to keep up with her or, better yet, be one step ahead of her sometimes.




Cooler weather today!

Tuesday, March 18, 2008 x 5:32 AM

According to the weather forecast, Adelaide will be "cool" today. When I say "cool", I mean less than 32 degrees celsius, which isn't very cool, is it? The weather's been freakin' hot in Adelaide recently, even though it's supposed to be autumn. For those who don't know, we had a day where it went up to 40 degrees man! I had classes that day even... Tsk tsk tsk... I don't get it when people say that you only talk about the weather when you haven't got anything else to say. I don't agree, weather like this that kills makes a PERFECTLY good topic, I think!
Anyway, I just finished one critical review. Now all I have "left" is 2 other assignments, due in two weeks. Cheers! And I say that sarcastically, just in case anyone doesn't know that.Ugh...