WORLD BEHIND MY WALL

People think I'm strong but really, underneath this shell lies two very different personalities. Ever wondered why you could never figure me out? That's because you're not seeing the two personalities as being separate from each other. One of them is tough, bitter, disillusioned, swears, and doesn't want anything to do with insufferable bloody idiots; The other one is innocent, forever hopeful, idealistic, loves fairytales and looks forward to finding the perfect man. Both of them know that the perfect man is: 1) NOT an idiot. 2) Enjoys and appreciates their sense of humour. 3) Can handle her mood swings. 4) Able to keep up with her or, better yet, be one step ahead of her sometimes.




Fauna centre volunteering... FUN!

Wednesday, March 26, 2008 x 4:27 AM

Ok, I officially announce that I love doing this volunteering thing! Even though the place kinda smells and I have to clean out mice cages (-_-)'' it's actually fun! Coz there are quite a few different types of animals there, like bettongs, Tawny (the owl, I think?), turtles (my kind), a children's python (which I touched before) and birds and some other animals. And coz I'm partnering with someone I know (BEN aka Kyle Patrick lookalike!!) and he's cool so everything is just going how I want it to go and life's perfect right now~
I gotta talk to him more and learned a bit about him, which was nice. I think it was the first time I really got to talk to him properly. =)
After that volunteering thing, I ate at a chinese restaurant with Alice. I so miss chinese food! Hahaha! I had gan chao niu rou he (which they just translate into "beef noodles"), Alice had garlice fried king prawns with rice. And for dessert, we had fried milk! Haha! Wondering how milk can be fried? Well, it's actually fried milk jelly. It was the first time I had eaten fried milk jelly... =p Never even heard of such a thing before! lol